Terms and Conditions
The use of services provided by Authority Social, LLC establishes agreement to these terms. By registering or using these services you agree that you have read and fully understood the following Terms of Service of this agreement.
This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of May 17th, 2021.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT ALL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THE InInfluence WEBSITE THEN PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
Authority Social, LLC will only be used for Marketing, Branding and promotional purposes for your account or website with pictures and or post on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitch, Google SEO and ads as well as any other social media platforms to develop from her on into the future.
Authority Social, LLC does not guarantee that your new followers will interact with your previous uploads, we simply guarantee you to naturally grow your account with active and relevant followers.
You will not upload anything onto your InInfluence, LLC managed profile, including nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the Instagram community.
You agree that upon purchasing and Subscribing to our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing. This is a subscription based service. Contact support@Authority.Social to cancel.
You agree by registering or accepting this agreement that you are at least 18 years of age.
You will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the Authority Social website without the written consent of an Authority Social, LLC representative.
You will only use the Authority Social, LLC website in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram on their Terms of Service page.
Authority Social, LLC is in no way liable for any account suspension or picture deletion done by Instagram.
Authority Social, LLC will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Authority Social, LLC makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since Authority Social, LLC uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
9. Change of Terms
This Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by Authority Social, LLC is required upon your continued use of our website or software.
In order to receive a refund you have to implement the recommended changes and organic growth strategy to your page for 7 days. If after 7 days your account did not grow as planned we will gladly refund your money. We do not honor refund requests fo any subscription renewal charges. If you need to cancel your subscription contact your account manager or email support@Authority.Social
Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customers false expectations or wishes are not honored. Our support team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing from us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Under no circumstances will we kick a client out of their account. This includes changing their password, recovery email, and/or recovery phone number.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Utah. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules.